This is an article about ALC’s global footprint and how it benefits our customers and partners worldwide. But first off, here is a brief overview of what we do.
ALC has two core divisions offering premium end-to-end solutions that expertly secure and protect goods transported via air, land and sea. So, in a nutshell, we help our customers move products safely – all over the world.
Here though we will focus on the manufacturing and distribution of our liquid packaging range. Our liquid liner bags are custom manufactured and tailored for collapsible Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs). To find out more about our other division and products, read this blog post.
Where We are Based
ALC has offices in South Africa with distribution points / warehousing in New Zealand, Australia and the USA.
We currently service customers in 15 countries, across 5 continents.
We have distributors in:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- United States
- New Zealand
Years of Experience
Our extensive experience is twofold.
Firstly, we have been operating for more than 30 years – within multiple markets and sectors.
Secondly, we are very familiar with a wide range of regions and their respective climates. Combined, this knowledge is extremely empowering, leading to even more opportunities owing to our adaptability and preparedness in general.
HOW ALC’S FOOTPRINT AND EXPERIENCE COUNT IN YOUR FAVOUR
We source and offer comprehensive container solutions thanks to our broad network of partners.
- This, in turn, significantly complements our manufactured range and strengthens our position in the industry.
- With the above advantage, we are able to tailor solutions for a diverse range of needs and requirements.
- Furthermore, stock delays are limited due to local representation facilitating the distribution, meaning more consistent deliveries.
- Arguably most advantageous for our customers of all, is the fact that we have gained unique insights and crucial knowledge. The extent and depth of our expertise inspire, drive and allow us to innovate and advance even further.
- Our products and solutions undergo rigorous testing in our state-of-the-art, in-house laboratory to ensure:
- The necessary improvements are made
- Performance is on point
- Superior quality
Necessary challenges and fascinating findings revealed during testing phases are harnessed to create something even better than initially conceptualised. We are also passionate about exploring new technologies to determine how we can implement them to improve our offering.
Ultimately, it gives us pride to present products and solutions that promote your company and bring you peace of mind.
So, if you need any assistance or have questions, be sure to reach out. We are here for technical advice and support, or simply to form a professional relationship.