JB Anderson Silo
In addition to providing products that protect or safely move goods in transit via land or sea, JB Anderson also offers solutions for the safe and secure storage of products.
JB Anderson Silo bags enable the storing and handling of grain and other commodities in a safe and secure hermetic environment. The JB Anderson Silo bag range consists of seven layers of polyethylene with different thickness levels ranging from 215-micron to a heavier 250-micron solution. Where standard silo bags are typically 60 meters in length, the JB Anderson range offers other length and diameter variations.
● Low cost per ton of stored grain.
● Increase storage capacity.
● Easy sampling of grain.
● Grain retains its moisture, grade and colour
● Fully recyclable material.
● Silo bag system is compact and easily portable.
● Quick implementation for large tonnage sites.
● Can eliminate costly harvest period downtime